Nr 9 Kenya
When you want to try out a coffee that comes with an imperious and rich flavour profile, then you need to try the Bourbon, Kent variety Nr 9 Kenyan Blue Mountain coffee that we have here for you. As one of our richest blends, this is harvested from July-September and really manages to pack a significant punch in the taste-bud section. Grown at an altitude of 1850m, too, this is grown in the best possible conditions for creating the kind of coffee that this intends to be.
The end result is a coffee that comes with a hand-crafted taste thanks to the fact it’s made by multiple producers. That teamwork and individual appeal means that the coffee comes with a unique taste; the result of several artisans working in unison to create a blend of coffee that lingers on the tongue and lasts for a long time to come.
Part of the interesting factor of our Nr9 blend is that it’s gown in such unique and different circumstances, yet the taste always remains a similar and easily enjoyable taste. The fact it is grown in volcanic, loamy soils means that it often keeps a rich, iron-full taste that lingers on the tongue. It’s fully washed coffee that carries quite a balanced finishing taste. When it lies on your tongue, it often carries a natural sweetness. It’s got a happy mixture of orange, honey sweetness, and other almost naturally sugar-style tastes that leave your taste buds asking for more.
When you are on the hunt for a blend of coffee that manages to give your taste buds just the impact that they need, want, and deserve then you should find that this rich Kenyan blend offers just the scale of richness, complexity, and intelligence that one would expect from a premium coffee brand.
Treat your mouth to some Kenyan special coffee
• Harvested from July-December, this contains a very strong and impressive taste profile.
• Fully washed Kenyan coffee which is grown at an altitude of 1850m.
• Tremendous rich Kenyan coffee which is grown in volcanic, loamy soils.
• Iron-rich taste that mixes with a natural orange and honey sweetness for added taste.
• A popular choice for anyone who is a fan of more complex, creative cups of coffee.
• High grown, fully washed coffee that retains iron richness from its source soil.
• A quality blend that comes from more than one reputed coffee producer in Kenya.