nr 3 Brazil
When it comes to enjoy a rich and satisfying coffee, you need to look to the best. That’s why so many choose to go with our Nr3 Brazilian blend. This beautiful Yellow Catuai coffee is a brilliant way to open up your day, starting the challenges of the day ahead and meeting them head-on by dirking a beautiful coffee made by Vera Lucia De Almeida Conceicao in Jacutinga, Minas Gerais.
The Alta Mogiana region is known for its tremendous and rich coffee, harvested from June until September at an impressive 1,340m altitude. We know that the coffee has to always carry a rich and endearing taste, while offering you something different to what you might be used to. With this awesome blend, you are left with a coffee that carries the richest and freshest taste of Brazilian coffee whilst managing to capture something a little different.
The name of the blend itself originated from the Tupi-Guarani aboriginal languages, and it means ‘very good’ – so, the name itself literally implies just how high-quality this tremendous coffee is to drink, to enjoy, and to relax with.
This high-yield coffee plant helps to produce a rich and round coffee bean with a very endearing taste. Having stood proudly since the 1880s, the Alto Alegre Coffees brand is one that you can trust, enjoy, and take part in sipping away at for hours on end.
It’s that endearing and satisfying taste that makes our nr 3 Brazi blend such a popular choice for many coffee lovers. The richness of the flavour comes through thanks to that orange acidic taste, but it also has a syrup-like body to the coffee. This creates a very endearing, almost instantly enjoyable kind of coffee that is sweet, and lasts long on the tongue. It leaves you with a very rich finish, always managing to populate your mouth with flavours of dried plum, raising, orange, roasted hazelnut, and even toffee!
The ideal coffee for those with a love for the sweet stuff
• A beautiful Brazilian coffee that stems from the Jacutinga part of Minas Gerais.
• Made by expert coffee professionals who understand the value of capturing that taste.
• All-round single origin coffee that is perfect as an espresso or a filter coffee.
• Happy blends of raisin, roasted hazelnut, toffee, dried plum, and orange shine through.
• Beautiful, yellow-coloured cherries house beans with an exciting flavour profile.
• Farmed by Vera Lucia, owner of the farm, and a respected name in Brazilian coffee circles.
• A stunning Yellow Catuai coffee that is hard to shock from the taste buds once consumed.